Customer Service Co-ordinator
— Clients worldwide
- Up to £23,000 salary.
- Flexible working & bonuses.
- Work with clients worldwide.
My client, a specialist retailer that distributes to the medical sector are searching for a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their team. It’s an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for nurturing existing accounts, enhancing relationships already built with key clients and responsible for all aspects of account administration, account queries and sales support. A varied role that will keep you busy all day and enhance several professional skillsets
What you’ll be doing
- Take responsibility for all aspects of account administration, account queries and sales support.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Process orders, quotes and requests in line with standard procedures and processes.
- Accurate and timely shipping of products to customers in the UK and world-wide.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a customer service role, whether that’s as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative or Customer Service Co-Ordinator.
- Experienced in shipping goods worldwide.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent written and numeracy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superb planning and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to £23k depending on your relevant experience, a quarterly bonus, free fruit and so much more. You’ll also get the chance to work within a well-established organisation that love to develop and train their staff at every given opportunity.
Contact Tim at enable for more informationBack to jobs