Customer Service Advisor
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders ensuring you have sufficient stock, production time to enable distribution to deliver on time as ordered including in/out bound phone/fax, email.
- Support role of customers by championing your own group of customers
- Support sales team in managing existing business and developing new business.
- Maintaining excellent external and internal customer service.
- Achievement of high service standards via a pro-active approach e.g. advising customer of any problems in advance and creating solutions.
- This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties within your trained capabilities.
- Previous customer relationship experiences
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with people on all levels.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure
- Prioritise workload
- Positive attitude
- Work on own initiative as well as in consultation with colleagues
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Use of Microsoft Office / Sage / good keyboard skills