Senior Business Development Manager
— Training provider into Healthcare sector
Salary: OTE £35k
- Up to £30,000 + OTE
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free fruit & chocolate
An educational provider within the Healthcare sector is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their growing office. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody that has outbound sales experience to be part of a team that follows up warm leads and has a rewarding environment. With the opportunity to vary your role between B2C and B2B markets, this role will definitely keep you motivated!
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting businesses and individuals in the healthcare sector to promote beneficial training materials.
- Identifying potential clients' training needs in order to offer the most suitable qualifications to them.
- Selling online training courses to individuals and businesses in order for them to grow.
- Building strong relationships with the new clients in order to gain their trust.
- Liaising with a varied level of individuals from Nurses to Director-level.
- Attending networking events in order to meet new potential prospects and grow credibility in the marketplace.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous outbound sales experience is preferred for this role.
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector and training courses available would be advantageous.
- Experience selling training and qualification packages is desirable but NOT essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will be part of a very rewarded team that receives free fruit, free chocolate and, spontaneous monthly early finishes. They are offering a basic salary of just above £24,000 per annum, along with an uncapped commission structure on top – easily achievable considering ALL leads are warm. You’ll have the opportunity to choose whether you would prefer to work 8 am – 4 pm or 9 am – 5 pm and start with 27 days holiday plus bank holidays. On top of that, you also have the opportunity to buy or sell up to 10 days' holiday!!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs