You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Support Administrator
— Asset & Property Management specialist
- Up to £22,000 salary
- Clifton location with car parking
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays
A leading, independent Asset Management company is looking for Sales Support Administrator to join their team of around 25 at present. They’ve already gained a strong client-base working with some really big names within the industry so, this is the perfect time for somebody to join them in their growth and really push their career to the next step.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with Key Accounts to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Supporting the Business Development team with all Administration tasks.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed and amended correctly.
- Taking responsibility of any issues Key Accounts may have.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience within a Sales Support/Admin/Operations role.
- Excellent IT skills and a quick learner.
- Previous background within Asset Management or Property would be desired.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On offer is a salary of £18,000 – 22,000 per annum dependant on experience alongside a vibrant, quirky office with a close-knit team. You will also receive 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, child care vouchers if needed and they have a staff car park even though they are based in Clifton!
Click “apply” or contact Shannon for more information.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: