You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Registered charitable organisation
- £40k OTE
- Specialist provider to the public sector
- Proven progression route through the business
We are working with a charitable organisation that offers specialist services to it’s public sector members. They sell and advise on both financial and training programmes. They are looking for a Business Development Manager who has a consultative sales approach to work closely with the Sales Director.
What you’ll be doing
- Set up sales meetings to demo and discuss our products and services
- Renew and retain contracts/ subscriptions with existing customers • Understand the challenges that our customers are facing
- Account manage existing customers and forge strong sustainable business relationships – be a trusted adviser
- Contribute to the development of new and existing products, services and markets
What experience you’ll need
- Proven track record of selling into the public sector (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Solution sales experience
- Experience of developing and maintaining networks and positive business relationships
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to £32k + uncapped commission dependant on your experience. You’ll be given continuous professional development and a great pension scheme!
Contact Alex at enable for more information
Back to jobs
No jobs found