You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Key Account Manager
— Asset & Property Management specialist
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
- ON TARGET EARNINGS 30K
- Clifton location with parking
A leading, independent Asset Management company is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team of around 25 at present. They’ve already gained a strong client-base working with some really big names within the industry so, this is the perfect time for somebody to join them in their growth and really push their career to the next step.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a high-volume client-base to increase sales within the Brokerage department.
- Contacting accounts regularly via telephone to keep them updated on services.
- Booking appointments with existing business.
- Attending appointments with existing business to ensure continued relationships.
- Using initiative to identify new business opportunities.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven B2B Account Management experience.
- Experience within an Asset Management, Property or Brokerage environment is desirable.
- Ability to continue to develop strong, lasting relationships with Clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a salary of £18,000 – 22,000 per annum OTE £30,000 alongside a vibrant, quirky office with a close-knit team. You will also receive 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, child care vouchers if needed and they have a staff car park even though they are based in Clifton!
What to do next:
Click "apply" or contact Shannon for more information
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: