You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Market leading storage solutions
- Up to 38k basic, with excellent commission structure and company car.
- Market leader in office storage solutions.
- Home based role with frequent client visits.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced BDM to join a progressive and forward thinking sales team providing office storage solutions. If you're looking to take your next step in your career and want to join a market leading company, with leads regularly coming directly to you along with the chance to sell innovative storage solutions across a broad range of clients - this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You'll be based from home, building a pipeline and meeting clients from the Bristol region up to Birmingham. This is a highly autonomous role, with the chance to manage your own diary and work how you want to.
What you'll be doing:
- This role will primarily focus on the development and expansion of client, key dealer and re-seller channels, growing relationships and generating brand awareness in the target area.
- Once initial training is complete - you will be on the field, attending face to face meetings daily.
- You'll chase given leads but also hunt down your own leads and build your own pipeline.
- This is a consultative sell - so relationship building with main stakeholders on a regular basis is key.
- You will continue to keep in touch with clients throughout the whole process, until fit out has been completed.
- You'll be attending industry meetings and events where required.
What you'll need:
- Strong business development skills are essential, with the ability to generate new business from face to face meetings.
- Exceptional B2B sales skills - including objection handling, negotiation, lead generation and account management.
- Previous experience within the furniture, fit out, office supplies or interiors industry is desired, but ultimately, your ability to sell is most important.
- Excellent organisation skills and self-motivation are also important as you'll be home working.
- You'll have experience of working to KPIs and targets and be motivated to go above and beyond what is expected.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- An exceptional base salary of up to 38k with a strong commission structure - 50k OTE first year is very unachievable and this will grow year on year.
- You are in charge of your own diary so there is an element of flexibility.
- Clear development and fast progression is very much achievable.
- You'll also be part of a growing progressive team, that are very much on the up, and you could be part of their journey.
Call Amber at enable, or apply online now!
Back to jobs
No jobs found