You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Data and Lead Gen
- Up to £35k basic plus bonus and commission
- Fast growing industry with masses of opportunity
- Thriving business with a brilliant product base
A brilliant opportunity to join an exciting company operating within the data and lead generation industry and home to a wide client base from SME’s through to blue chip organisations that turn to them time and time again. Essentially they deal with data providers across numerous industries, generating leads, sales and branding through an array of on and offline media methods.
What you’ll be doing
Essentially you’ll be developing new business across the UK through outbound activity, ensuring any sales opportunities are fully explored and converted. You’ll map organisations to identify revenue opportunities business needs, decision makers and influencers, generate leads through networking, search engines and websites and presenting effective tailored proposals. And if that wasn’t enough to help boost sales opportunities you’ll also respond to invitations to tender and identify new products to take to market, working with clients face to face and really getting under the skin of their businesses.
What experience you’ll need
- A proven Business Development Manager with the desire to work within a fast paced and forward thinking industry
- The ability to plan and develop relationships in order to achieve financial objectives
- Have the confidence and presence to build and develop a network of customers and prospects
- Have a clear understanding of future pipelines and reporting on prospects and opportunity
- Sound negation and presenting skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of £25k – £35k depending on experience
- Great bonus and commission scheme
- The opportunity to join an exciting star-up with great career opportunities
Please get in touch with Dan for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: