Business Development Executive
— Amazing career progression
Salary: Competitive Salary + OTE
Type: Sales Executive
• Outstanding training & progression
• Open Bar fully stocked every Friday
• Outstanding lunch & drink options on doorstep
If you like being measured on the number of calls you make or minutes you’re on the phone then this role is definitely not for you! This role is all about having the best approach in creating new business connections that will generate new and develop existing working relationships within the events sector.
What you’ll be doing:
• Analysing and researching data for relevant target audiences
• Generating B2B leads through various channels: phone, LinkedIn, email campaigns and visiting shows and developing those leads into a pitch situation
• Refining strategies for generating leads
• Finding innovative approaches to sales and marketing
• Work with marketing to generate new business opportunities through researching, identifying, qualifying and communicating with those targeted companies.
• Engage and interact with decision makers at all levels up to senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
What experience you’ll need:
• Previous experience in a B2B telemarketing/lead generation environment.
• Confidence talking to both existing clients and cold calling competition.
• The drive and tenacity to succeed and be motived and determined to deliver
• Confidence and professionalism in being able to convey and discuss our offering.
• A positive attitude and the ability to 'solution sell'.
• A hunger for product and commercial knowledge.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 29 after 2 years of service) A generous basic salary with the opportunity to earn commission on top in a really team orientated environment!
What to do next?
Call Josh at enable for more information!Back to jobs