You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Flexible Working
- Rapidly expanding, Award winning company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Basic salary up to £35K + Bonus + Discounted Healthcare .
Are you a Recruitment professional who holds experience of recruiting into the Healthcare/Medical industry? In particular, do you hold experience of recruiting GP’s/Practioners? Looking for the next step in your career? If so I want to speak with you. Due to rapid expansion plans, my client, an award winning business based in the South West are now looking for a Recruitment manager to come on board their team. This opportunity is not one to be missed. Your role will be based around head hunting the best medical practioners on the market, placing physiotherapists, chiropractors and therapists into healthcare centres across the country. There will be excellent career progression and fantastic perks such as flexible working hours! If you are a dynamic, ambitious, results driven and hold 2-3 years’ experience within a similar recruitment then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with the Regional Practice Managers and Clinical Leads to define job briefs and hiring strategies
- Ensuring preparation of all job specs
- Head hunting will form a key part of this role
- Advertising on a variety of job sites and utilising various methods of candidate attraction whilst ensuring a strong pipeline of candidates
- Managing a job vacancy schedule and providing regular reporting to management and the relevant internal stakeholders
- Dealing with candidates from first point of contact up until the closing of offer
- Managing all related administration
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with potential candidates
- Selling the Company brand
What Experience you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within Healthcare recruitment
- Experience of Headhunting and thinking outside the box
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £35K + an exciting bonus structure. In addition to this there will be discounted healthcare, 28 days holiday, fantastic career progression and flexible working hours.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
No jobs found