You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Experience Manager
— Progressive role within an exciting start up
- Up to 25k base salary.
- Ambitious start-up with rapid growth plans.
- Autonomy to make the role your own and grow it how you want to.
An innovative and ambitious start-up is looking for someone to head up their customer relationships. They have created a new, ingenious platform where you can book experiences online based on the accommodation you are staying at. This could be anything from white water rafting to clay pigeon shooting to a massage. Your role is to ensure groups booking experience are doing so consistently and ensure they are using the platform successfully. This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting, high-growth start up as one of the first employee’s as they rapidly scale over the next 12 months, with huge scope for this role to develop into a senior member of the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Save the day when a customer is having issues booking an experience.
- Chat with experiences and ensure they are successfully using the platform.
- Provide input on ways to improve our website for users.
- Get feedback from customers and act on it..
- Be the face of Tobooka to our customers.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills are essential, you’ll be on the phone a lot, so experience managing relationships via telephone is needed.
- You’ll be able to listen to clients’ needs and assist them in an issues or problems when signing up to the platform.
- You’ll be a natural relationship builder and people person and will be able to build a strong rapport with people at all levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A starting salary of up to 25k which will rise quickly with proven performance. The best thing about this role is that you are very much encouraged to make it your own and work how you want to. Because this company is at the very start of its ambitious journey, you’ll be first in line for promotion and development with the opportunity to grow a team below you. This is a unique opportunity to join a company that you can grow and progress quickly with.
Apply online now, or call Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: