— Training provider into Healthcare sector
Salary: OTE £30k
Type: Sales Executive
- Up to £24,000 + OTE
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free fruit & chocolate
An educational provider within the Healthcare sector are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing office. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody that has outbound sales experience to be part of a team that follow up warm leads and have a rewarding environment. With opportunity to vary your role between B2C and B2B markets, this role will definitely keep you motivated!
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting businesses and individuals in the healthcare sector to promote beneficial training materials.
- Identifying potential clients training needs in order to offer the most suitable qualifications to them.
- Selling online training courses to individuals and business in order for them to grow.
- Building strong relationships with the new clients in order to gain their trust.
- Liaising with a varied level of individuals from Nurses to Director-level.
- Attending networking events in order to meet new potential prospects and grow credibility in the market-place.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous outbound sales experience is preferred for this role.
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector and training courses available would be advantageous.
- Experience selling training and qualification packages is desirable but NOT essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will be part of a very rewarded team that receive free fruit, free chocolate and spontaneous monthly early finishes. They are offering a basic salary of just above £24,000 per annum, along with the potential to earn an additional £5,000 in your first year – easily achievable considering ALL leads are warm. You’ll have the opportunity to choose whether you would prefer to work 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm and start with 27 days holiday plus bank holidays. On top of that, you also have the opportunity to buy or sell up to 10 days holiday!!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs