Service Account Manager
— Leading Conveyancing company
Salary: £35k OTE
Type: Account Management
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- ON TARGET EARNINGS 30K
- 25 days holiday + opportunity to buy more
A leading Conveyancing company is looking for a Service Account Manager to join their team of around 25 at present. They’ve already gained a strong client-base working with some really big names within the industry so, this is the perfect time for somebody to join them in their growth and really push their career to the next step.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a high-volume client-base to increase sales within the Brokerage department.
- Contacting accounts regularly via telephone to keep them updated on services.
- Booking appointments with existing business.
- Working closely with the BDM to ensure accounts are catered for.
- Attending appointments with existing business to ensure continued relationships.
- Regularly creating reports to feedback success and progression.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven B2B Account Management/Business Development experience.
- Experience within a Conveyancing, Property or Brokerage environment is desirable.
- Ability to continue to develop strong, lasting relationships with Clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a salary of £22,000 - 25,000 per annum OTE £30,000 – 35,000 alongside a vibrant, quirky office with a close-knit team. You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 on top. They have regular free refreshments, a training budget for each employee, childcare vouchers and so much more!
What to do next?
Click "apply" or contact Shannon for more informationBack to jobs