You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Success Executive
— Established Software Agency
- Basic salary up to £25k
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
My Bristol-based client is a forward-thinking Aviation Software company who is seeking a Customer Success Executive to join their innovative team. This is an ideal role for somebody that is looking for variation within their day-to-day, with this role involving business development through upselling and cross-selling, account management, project manager, marketing and everything in between.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own relationship mapping & strategy for all my client’s current customers
- Global Travel to maintain customer relationships
- Work closely with operational and product teams to help co-ordinate solutions for each of your customers’ accounts.
- Effectively articulate your portfolio of customers current and future business priorities to the correct teams within your business
- Drive new business growth through current relationships. Upselling and updating your customers package where possible.
- Work alongside the customer success director to own the business development and financial performance of your portfolio of customers
What experience you’ll require:
- Detail-oriented, driven, able to prioritise efficiently and take initiative
- Minimum 3 years’ experience either B2B sales or account management
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and relationship building
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for all thing’s technology
- Project management skills - orientated, disciplined and organised
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Educated to a diploma/degree level
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum alongside an uncapped commission structure. In addition, the company has some amazing benefits including 27 days holiday and the opportunity to travel internationally.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: