You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Exciting Cloud Technology Business
• Uncapped commission.
• The chance to develop and grow within an established technology company.
• Home working.
This is an established, growing company who are currently looking for an experienced business development manager to join them asap! You will be working in a vibrant office mixed with working from home and out on the field. They have a dedicated inside sales team who will qualify leads and appointments for you to attend and convert, meaning you can focus on the final stage of the sales cycle.
What you'll be doing?
- You will lead both the obtainment of new clients and the development of their current client base
- You will need to maintain a deep understanding of their market sectors and the services they offer to ensure you can feed back on opportunities to develop new offerings to secure future business
- You will be the middle contact between new and existing clients and their technical pre sales team to ensure all information and queries are handled to the best of their ability
- Attending meetups and events to promote their business
What experience you'll need?
- A natural entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for all facets of cloud technology
- Exposure and good knowledge of cloud computing technologies, cloud analytics, automation, machine learning/AI, business drivers and emerging computing trends
- The ability to build rapport with multiple clients across different sectors and industries
- Experience selling Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS
- To quickly establish credibility and trust with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Tech savvy with a passion for all technology
What you'll receive in return for your talents?
A great basic salary of up to £55k +uncapped commission. You will have great exposure to exciting technologies and the opportunity to constantly self-develop!
What to do next?
Get in contact with Tim for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found