You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Service Team Leader
— Interior Design Ecommerce Organisation
- Marketing leading and fast growing ecommerce interior design company.
- Salary of up to 28k + potential for bonus.
- Enjoyable team environment working for a solid, reputable organisation.
If you have impeccable customer service skills and have led a customer facing team to great heights of success, this is a role not to be missed. This is the chance to join an ambitious ecommerce organisation that offer a high range of products featuring designs from the likes of Mulberry, Farrow & Ball and Mark Alexander just to name a few. As a well-established and growing company, they have solid foundations for ambitious growth plans which include extending their product range and expanding internationally. For this reason, they are on the hunt for a Customer Service Team Leader to look after their customer service team and ensure everything runs efficiently and smoothly so they maintain their respected reputation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 8, supporting them to reach their full potential.
- Ensuring the team’s KPIs and targets are met – e.g. customer satisfaction and response times.
- Managing the induction of new employees, planning and leading their training.
- Being proactive in dealing with difficult customer issues and problematic orders.
- Taking a hands-on approach to customer service activities.
- Dealing with VIP customers.
- Making suggestions for improvements, and working with other teams to ensure these are implemented.
- Keeping processes updated and well documented.
- Providing leadership to the team.
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience managing a customer facing team for at least 1 year.
- Empathic, with a clear customer focus, able to listen and respond appropriately to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure, and able to work at a fast pace.
- Pro-active in seeking to resolve problems and able to make judgement calls in new situations.
- Strong commercial awareness, seeking outcomes that support the company’s business goals.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed, depending on workload.
What you get in return for your talents:
- A competitive basic of up to 28k + performance bonus.
- A generous pension scheme.
- Employee discounts on their product range.
- 29 days paid holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- The opportunity to work for a fast moving interior design organisation with links to big designer brands.
- Flexible working hours when necessary.
- Working within an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and success is recognised.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information
No jobs found