You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Software Care Agency
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a quirky and fun company
- Basic salary of up to £18,000 with good OTE
- Excellent opportunity to progress your sales career
Are you looking to work within a fun and progressive environment? This quirky software company are expanding and they are seeking ambitious and driven superstars to join their successful team. Due to recent success, this company is looking to grow and they offer great potential for career progression. The offices are some of the quirkiest in town, full of good vibes and great people with big personalities. If you are hardworking, driven, ambitious and hungry then this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Outbound B2B role contacting potential Care Agency
- Contacting clients promoting the companies software services and securing new business
- Completing market research so you can make consultative calls to clients
- Sales Support will also be a key element of this role
- You will be generating and booking in demonstrations for the field sales team.
- Once you have built a good understanding of the products and have consistently hit targets set, you will have the option to progress into a more client facing role
What experience you’ll need:
- Good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Good written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office
- CRM preferable – Training can be provided
- Positive outlook
- 'Can-do' attitude to overcoming challenges
- Good sense of humour
- Telesales or sales-based market research experience is preferred but isn't essential
What you’ll get in return:
Within this role you will receive excellent training and support as well as a basic salary of up to £18,000 + OTE on top. You will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic environment to work in and an amazing opportunity to progress.
Click “apply” or contact Tim for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: