Sales Development Representative
— Public-sector Software company
Salary: £40k OTE first year
- Up to £20k first year OTE £40k
- “BBQ & Booze” afternoons in-office garden
- Clear progression into a BDM and double the OTE
A small but successful Software company based in Central Bath are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their close-knit team. This is the perfect role for somebody that is able to generate strong relationships with potential clients to kick-start relationships and has a passion to progress into a BDM within the Software sector.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using the in-house CRM system, Salesforce, to deal with all new leads.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients to identify their current needs.
- Having the main focus on Councils that could benefit from the software.
- Identifying the availability of the prospect client to match the field-based BDM.
- Booking strong appointments with prospects for the field-based BDM.
What experience you’ll require:
- Clear passion for sales and the determination to grow within the company.
- Understanding the Software or Public Sector world is advantageous.
- Strong, focused, and clearly confident to be able to succeed!
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on experience and one of the best commission structures for this type of role I’ve seen in a while! The average earning potential for the first year is £32,000, salary inclusive, however, the “top earners” have been known to earn £40,000 + in total. You will be part of a close-knit team that regularly gets together for team days out, BBQs in the office garden, and be put on a progression plan to grow to a BDM within 12 months.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Chiara for more information.Back to jobs