You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
French Speaking Sales Executive
— Exciting media company
- Progressive French Media Organisation in based in the historic, charming City of Bath.
- Fast-growing organisation in a very niche market.
- Dynamic, creative take on sales.
This is the perfect opportunity for a bilingual sales person to utilize their French language skills and sales experience in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Speaking with Tourism-Centered French organisations selling media and advertising space to promote their business.
- Speaking directly to businesses regarding the benefits of the marketing services and media products you can provide.
- Building a portfolio of your own clients as well as speaking to exisiting clients to further promote business and increase revenue.
- Talking about the various brands available to them and matching them based on their specific needs - taking a consultative approach.
- Using both cold-calls, canvassing techniques and speculative emails to generate new business - employing your knowledge of the French language and culture.
What experience you'll need:
- Fluency in French, both written and verbally.
- B2B or B2C sales experience from any discipline.
- You'll be comfortable and articulate whilst communicating via telephone.
- You'll be able to think on your feet and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Previous experience within the media industry is desired, but not essential.
- You'll be target driven with experience of working towards KPIs.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- A salary of up to 20k with uncapped commission.
- Travel to France to meet clients.
- The chance to build and maintain your own client portfolio.
- A relaxed, fun environment with a passionate, knowledgeable team.
- A well connected office area, right in the middle of Bath.
- Valuable knowledge within the industry.
- The chance to grow and develop as the company does.
Give Amber a call for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: