You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award winning, fast growing publisher
- Fastest growing publisher in the UK
- Excellent base salary of 29k + attractive commission structure
- In the middle of the charming world heritage City of Bath
If you're an experienced Media Sales expert looking for a challenging, rewarding new role in an award winning publisher - then keep reading! This publication not only looks after their team members by providing a relaxed and engaging environment but also encourages employees to think outside the box and reach their maximum potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a small team - you'll be responsible for ensuring they achieve sales targets across a portfolio of clients within the food and drink industry.
- You'll be cold-calling new businesses, developing accounts and growing your pipeline and ensuring others can follow your lead.
- You will inspire and lead your sales team by setting an example in all aspects of attitude, professionalism, dedication and work ethic.
- You will conduct regular 1-2-1's to review your sales teams performance and encourage them to reach targets.
- Negotiating on price with clients within your agreed negotiation boundaries as agreed with your line manager and company yield strategy.
- You will take responsibility for advertising revenue, strive to consistently hit targets and over-achieve.
What experience you'll need
- Direct experience in Media Sales - selling advertising space within a magazine.
- Extensive sales and account management experience.
- Experience of managing another sales member or a small sales team.
- Proven experience of sharing your skills and experience to ensure others hit their own targets and KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
What you get in return
- An excellent base salary of up to 29k - with an uncapped, attractive commission structure.
- An organisation that focuses on staff satisfaction and retention to grow.
- Twice yearly staff parties and frequent social events.
- Private health insurance.
- Endless opportunities for career progression, as this company likes to promote from within.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information.
No jobs found