You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Relationship Manager
— Highly Established Solution Provider
- A great place to work in an exciting organisation
- Discounts from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers
- Company car scheme
A great opportunity for a real relationship builder to join a highly established organisation. You will get the opportunity to work with and help provide solutions for blue-chip companies. You will be mixing with managing partners, practising solicitors, professional support lawyers, legal secretaries and administrative staff on a day to day basis to find out there needs and create the right solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a new business client relationship manager you will play a key role in developing and implementing the company’s business growth strategy.
- Your primary responsibility will be opening doors to new clients
- Building relationships across their organisation, earning their trust and winning their business.
- Developing propositions that meet their clients requirements
- Promoting the company as a reliable and trustworthy solution provider
What experience you’ll need:
- Relentless drive for building business relationships
- Proven experience in presenting and report preparation too
- Customer management
- Proven track record of building trust and developing successful working relationships with managing partners
- You will be a positive team player that goes the extra mile
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Up to £35k basic with uncapped OTE on top! £4.5k car allowance per year! Discounts from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers. You won’t get a better company culture than this!
What to do next?
Contact Tim at enable for more information!Back to jobs
No jobs found