You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Marketing leading bid support organisation
- Market leading bid and tender support company.
- Up to 25k base with 10k OTE first year + long term career prospects.
- Central Bath location, in a fun and dynamic environment .
If you’re an ambitious business developer with a consultative selling skill set who is not afraid to pick up the phone and drive revenue, this could be the career you’ve been looking for. This is a desk based role, making outbound calls from warm leads passed from in house leads and converting them into new business by doing online demos and negotiating packages. They are hiring purely due to growth, so if you are looking for career progression, high earning potential and want to join an expanding company, then keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing your own sales pipeline, you will be responsible for making outbound calls from pass over warm leads and then following these up when necessary.
- Targeting both big and small companies in various sectors, you’ll be hunting down decision makers that bid within the public sector.
- You’ll then be tasked with booking appointments to demonstrate live demos of the product in action online and over the phone.
- It’s then up to you to negotiate and close the deal!
What you’ll need:
- Strong sales experience selling B2B with proven experience of hitting targets and KPI’s
- The ability to negotiate, objection handle and effectively close a deal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of using Salesforce and LinkedIn to source leads is desired, but not essential.
- Most importantly, willingness to pick up the phone and drive revenue.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
As well as a strong base of up to 25k + uncapped commission with an expected 10k on top first year, you’ll be part of a sociable, dedicated team that enjoy weekly work drinks and nights out. You’ll also be part of a market-leading growing company, so if career progression is top of your agenda – this is the place to be. All of this along with 33 days holiday, a central Bath office and various sales incentives throughout the year makes this a great place to work!
Apply online now, or call Amber at enable for more information.
Back to jobs
No jobs found