— Global video production organisation
Salary: £50k OTE first year
Type: Sales Manager
- Award-winning Media production company
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to £40k basic + OTE
This is the perfect position for an experienced hands-on Sales Manager to join an award-winning Media production company that are in their prime. You will be part of a strong, overachieving company that will put you on the path to grow/continue within the Media industry. With the opportunity to be part of this company’s success and grow a top-achieving team with you.
What you'll be doing
- Managing the existing team’s performance, KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Advertising, recruiting and developing new starters to grow the company and your own earning potential.
- Using your experience to motivate the team to continue bettering their skills and abilities.
- Speaking with decision makers selling media and video production to promote their business.
- Promoting the benefits of the marketing services and media products you can provide.
- Building a portfolio of your own clients as well as speaking to existing clients.
- Regularly meeting with the Directors to report performance and progress with yourself and the team.
What experience you'll need
- Proven Management experience within a selling environment is essential.
- B2B sales experience from any discipline.
- Experience in the Media, Marketing, Digital or Advertising field would benefit for industry experience.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a basic salary of £30,000 – 40,000 per annum, alongside an uncapped commission structure. The company also offer 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and the opportunity to take full ownership of the existing team – with opportunity to grow the department in the way you feel best, as long as it suits business needs.
What to do next
Click “apply” or give Shannon a call for more information.Back to jobs